Friday 25 January 2019

A REAL DIFFERENT IMPACT.

Something big happened to me this whole day, i've been getting notifications from Twitter! Haha.

Ok, i know i sound like such a loner. But to be real though, i don't usually get notifications from twitter. It's usually Kak Yuyun or just a few of my friends liking my tweets. People rarely approach me on twitter. I mean there are a million other ways to interact with me but it was a big deal i guess. 

But today, i got them because i tweeted about Kak Aida Azlin. I've been sitting here thinking for like an hour to blog about something significant. Like my last post, i said i didn't want to just write something irrelevant but something meaningful right? 

It completely missed me by a long shot that something significant did happen to me. I somehow encountered something that many others don't.


Spreading support to others. To someone who actually helps and changes our lives. 

Like the other day, i saw this tweet where people were bashing this influencer that she can't sing and she should stop. That tweet had like 1000 retweets and more. I fiercely reject putting other girls down. I mean, as long as she doesn't bother my life, i'm fine with it. 

Yesterday, after Kak Aida's video release, i tweeted how much i adored her. How serene she looks. Just because i thought like she should know she's helping me with some struggles i've been having. Just simple pure support from my part. Today the tweet is nearly reaching 200 retweets. 

I was astonished at how she has touched not only my heart but thousands of other women out there. Be a motivation. A role model. It can be terrifying but she's doing it for all the right reasons. 

The fact that there are tons of us that need a little guidance, and she's providing it free of charge. 

Instead of the hatred being spread from an influencer who to be honest, doesn't have a goal or purpose of the things she's putting out to the world. We see the love that is being spread from a small ripple by someone who's genuine purpose is to share Allah's guidance.

Thats the different impact i wish to be exposed to. 

Don't get me wrong the stupid tweets or memes do humour my days. But it would be nice if people shared more of videos like Kak AIda's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogspot. Hello wix!

Recently, i've always shared my blog posts on my google plus account but i don't know why but it's getting harder to deal with t...