Friday 25 January 2019

Goodbye Blogspot. Hello wix!

Recently, i've always shared my blog posts on my google plus account but i don't know why but it's getting harder to deal with these glitches so i end up just sharing by copying the link manually. 

Eventually i thought that maybe i should try a different blog website. And so.... presenting....

MY NEW BLOG WEBSITE!!!


Click on to continue reading my blog posts. I will not be deleting this blog though but i won't be updating it also. Theres too much posts to be shared on this blog so imma leave it here so i can read about it later in life. 

BUT, don't forget to subscribe to my other website. 

Lots of love, 

EF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogspot. Hello wix!

Recently, i've always shared my blog posts on my google plus account but i don't know why but it's getting harder to deal with t...