Friday 25 January 2019

A Change of View.


Hello, my all time favourite place to unwind. I know its been a while since i last blogged. I mean its the same thing i said in the last blog. No excuses. I just had my finals and now, only now i've had the energy to blog. I really don't know what to blog and i hate it if i'm still complaining and telling you my problems. So now, maybe i'll start sharing how i deal with things. How i solve my problems. 

Some what a new point of view. 

Instead of asking questions, i'll answer my own questions. And trust me, i have tons. Haha. 

This i would like to credit my beloved vlogger, Aida Azlin. She had this short challenge where she would stop complaining and be thankful or understanding of things that happen in her life. So, she gave me a whole new perspective in life. I have so many blessings. I am too blessed sometimes. So i hope to embrace that. 

Maybe one day, i'll be content with my life.  

Btw, yes this is just the introduction for future posts. This is like the 'turning point' post. I hope you don't mind. Haha. I'll post more tonight and more this week. Promise. 

- xoxo, EF 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogspot. Hello wix!

Recently, i've always shared my blog posts on my google plus account but i don't know why but it's getting harder to deal with t...