Saturday 29 September 2018

SHORT CUT.

Like most posts, I know I've been only talking about my feelings and love life. I rarely talk about my experience while studying. I'll try and get that as soon as I can comprehend how I actually study. 

Right now, I just want yguys to enlighten me with a few things. My life has been nothing but great so far. I'm more than thankful, for what i have been blessed with. I can never say that enough. 

But, when you're knocked with that occasional reminder that you shouldn't get too happy, I feel like, what did i do to deserve something like this? Something soo heart-wrenching? 

There are a few things that matter to me, my family, friends and my studies. Preferably in that order. All the worldy things that matter atleast. But if just by being your true self is bothering someone? Is it you who is the problem? Or that person?

Just when you're minding your own business, someone will still be unsatisfied with how you live. How you be happy. How you get the things you want.

Being all those things, isn't as easy as 1 2 3. Everyone knows that and yet people have this thought that I get everything by just letting it fall into my lap. I always take the long route, never the shortcut because i always believe that I am not worthy to take the short cut. 

So if it was you, just someone who's trying to stay true to youself and yet people are offended by it. Who's fault is that? Yours? So you need to change yourself? Or that person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogspot. Hello wix!

Recently, i've always shared my blog posts on my google plus account but i don't know why but it's getting harder to deal with t...